Potholes? Illegal dumping? Traffic signal not working? Blighted building? It's easy to report a concern or issue - call it in as soon as possible!

Street Light Outage - CenterPoint Energy

Have the pole number and report by phone at 713-207-2222, OR
Report Street Light Outages using this online form

Criminal Activity

Call 911 for an active crime or emergency.

For non-emergencies, call
Houston Police Department at 713-884-3131
Harris County Sheriff's Office at 713-221-6000.

Potholes, dumping, unsafe conditions, code violations

Have the exact address if possible!
City of Houston: call 311 and the Council Member
Make note of your service request number and provide it to your Council Member's office.
Follow-up with 311 on your report!

Online: http://hfdapp.houstontx.gov/311
Download the City of Houston’s 311 app to make reports using your smart phone: http://m.houston311.org/

Harris County (unincorporated):
Precinct 1 - 281-820-5151
Precinct 4 - 281-353-8424


Traffic Signal Outages

City of Houston - call 311

Harris County (unincorporated): call 713-881-3210